Tuesday, June 30, 2009

When You're Right...You're Robert

XIAN, CHINA - FEBRUARY 18:  Villagers wear tra...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

Robert Goodman is one of the few commentators on SelwynDuke.com
(other then your dear author) who is not a hydrocephalic.

He took the time to post a few lines assessing his view of me, which I think are not only well written, but absolutely correct in every sense.

Bravo Mr. Goodman…You hit that one out of the park and don’t you forget it. Permit me to quote you…


Robert Goodman said in reply to Ray Hicks...
“Mr. Hicks:
You are the very type of self indulgent poser I despise. I’ve had the misfortune to follow your comments as posted here for the last couple of weeks. They sicken me. You are a corrupt, misguided fool and only seek to “annoy and irritate” anyone unlucky enough to find themselves within your focus.
I have also read your pathetic blog which I cite herein, rayhickslovesyou@blogspot.com not to advertise your filth but to provide an example of what we as Christians and decent Americans must fight to eliminate from our social fabric.
On the pages of that disgusting blog you encourage abortion, ridicule the Holy Bible, offend our Armed Services, and attempt to make fun of beliefs and values any common citizen of our Republic would hold dear.
They say that evil has a common face Mr. Hicks and I think that it is yours.”




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment