Saturday, June 20, 2009

A male and a female holding hands.Image via Wikipedia

Bruce Walker is a Canadian who has nothing to say about Canada, but likes to comment about life in these United States. Recently, he defended Carrie Prejean, who was the subject of some unkind words resulting from her appearance in racy photographs. I just want to offer Mr. Walker my support:

Thank you, Mr. Walker for standing-up for Carrie Prejean. Personally, I have been very proud of her representing my state as Miss California. I think she got a bad rap for those photos that everybody was so upset about. If there is anyone who speaks more strongly than Carrie Prejean for the worth and value of heterosexual-marriage and heterosexuality in general; I don’t know who it is.

Heck…I’d marry her (with a pre-nup, of course) in a heartbeat. One glance at her photo, looking wistful over her shoulder like that, should set any one of those hairy perverts, who haven’t figured out yet that they should wear their leather chaps “over” a set of pants; excuse the pun…Straight. Did you see any of those pictures, my Canadian brother? They’d melt your igloo.

Anyway…Good job, Bruce!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment