Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fuckin' Selwyn

PoindexterImage by Usonian via Flickr

Okay…I’ll admit it! I’ve been tying to annoy the Nimrods and Poindexters at SelwynDuke.com. I even admitted it to them! A big mistake, I guess…

Now, the whole fucking bunch of them have marched off to the Micro-Penis Correction Clinic (there’s one in Santa Monica.) And won’t engage my annoyance any longer. I could post a picture of Osama taking a shit on their most revered and sacred texts; and they wouldn’t even take a few seconds to tell me that, in their deepest philosophical moments they heartily believe that I am truly, the King of Assholes and not worthy of being called an American.

Shit…that hurts! All I ever wanted was to open up for them the path of a new way of thinking…You know, kinda like thinking for themselves, maybe. Not just babbling out some Bible gibberish that nobody outside the environs of the Micro-Penis Correction Clinic understands.

But, that’s what you get for trying….Shunned! That’s right…Shunned! No longer will the name of Ray Hicks be recognized in the House of God or Selwyn Duke (I get confused about which, is which, sometimes…don’t you?)

So, I guess I’ll just have to content myself elsewhere. And find another similar bunch of Nimrods and Poindexters to irritate.

…But, it’s really going to be hard.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. looks as if you've found it, saw your posts over to the transexual unitaritarian universalists blog. You truly are an amazing person. Being a clever little asshole is a talent for sure, and you've got it. But alas, as David Icke always says "Being smart and being clever are not the same thing". I don't get the references to sunday school stuff and your mugly wife and then the external comments all over the web mocking Bible believers. Augh well, you likely don't either...As opposed to stateism and regulation and government all that I am, you make a great case for not letting 16 yr olds online wo a liscence. Now get off the web Ray Hicks, get out of your mums basement and get some sunlight! It will only help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,
    Thanks for your comment, now go fuck yourself.

    ...Ray

    ReplyDelete